Are you seeking solicitors in Axbridge after being injured while playing cricket there? Would you now like to seek compensation for your injuries? Cricket plays a prominent role in Axbridge, where quite a few friendly cricket matches are held.
In need of solicitors in Axbridge?
Take our 30-second test if you were injured while playing or watching cricket in Axbridge. By doing so, you will find out if you have a valid claim to seek compensation for your injuries and if you should look for solicitors in Axbridge. You can take this easy online test at the Accident Advice Helpline website.
A few helpful tips to ensure your safety while playing cricket
- If you are a bowler, you must not bowl for long spells as you could injure your back, shoulders or even your fingers.
- Be careful how you pick up or catch the ball, or else you could badly damage your fingers or your hands.
- As cricket matches are played for many hours, it is very important that you prepare your body for the match by doing warm-up exercises and stretching.
- When you are batting, always ensure that you have on not only a helmet, but a face guard as well.
- When batting and facing a fast bowler, make sure you have on all the right protective batting gear, such as an abdominal guard, forearm guards, leg pads, body pads and gloves.
- When fielding close to a batsman or when keeping wickets, always wear an abdominal guard, shin guards and a helmet.
Solicitors in Axbridge for cricketing injuries
Were you injured while playing or watching cricket in Axbridge? Are you now trying to seek compensation for those injuries? Talk to us here at nationwide firm Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking solicitors, no matter where you are in the UK, and will be able to put you in touch with one of our experts in injury compensation. Call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, or call 0800 689 0500 from a landline.