Do you require cycling solicitors in Avon because you have been injured while cycling in the region? Would you now like to try and get compensation for these injuries? In Avon, there is a 137 km (85-mile) circular cycle route on quiet cycle paths and cycle roads, but accidents can happen anywhere and at any time.
Seeking solicitors in Avon?
If you have been injured while cycling in Avon, it is possible to get compensation for these injuries (with the help of solicitors in Avon) under the following conditions:
- You were injured within the last three years;
- Medical treatment was required for your injuries; and
- Your injuries were the fault of another individual.
Some tips to ensure your safety while cycling
- Always make sure that you stop at red lights. Not only is it safe for you to do so, but it could also save you a fine of £50.
- Keep at a safe distance from parked cars, just in case someone opens a door all of a sudden.
- Stay well back behind large vehicles like lorries, as they might not be able to see you clearly.
- Stay focused on all that is happening around you. In this way, you will know what other users of the road are doing.
Solicitors for cycling injuries
Were you injured while cycling in Avon, and are you now seeking compensation for these injuries? Call up nationwide firm Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of solicitors, no matter where you are in the UK. You can reach our personal injury claim experts on the number 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from a mobile phone call 0333 500 0993.