Construction site claim solicitors in Alwoodley will be required by if you were injured at any construction site in Alwoodley and you would now like to be compensated for the injuries that you got here. Lying in Leeds 17, which is considered to be the most expensive housing area in Yorkshire and the Humber, Alwoodley’s construction sites are currently bringing in a great amount of income for this suburb.
In search of solicitors in Alwoodley?
Located around 5 miles (8.0 km) to the north of Leeds in West Yorkshire, UK, is the civil parish and suburb of Alwoodley. This suburb area covers a large range of countryside in the north of Leeds and borders with Adel and Shadwell.
If you were accidentally injured at a construction site in Alwoodley, you should use our 30-second online test. You can get an idea of the amount of compensation that you are likely to receive for your injuries.
Accident Advice Helpline is a national personal injury law firm that work with accident victims in all areas of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Alwoodley or anywhere else get in touch!
Tips to help you keep safe at a construction site
- The first important tip is with regards to protective items. You need to put them on and take them off carefully and properly. These include clothes, hats, boots and gloves. Make sure that they are in good condition every time you go to work.
- When you are about to climb onto a ladder or other high objects, you must make sure that your boots and gloves are clean and not slippery.
- If you are a forklift or crane driver, be careful when you exit the equipment. The only way to do so is to slowly go down in a controlled manner, do not ever jump and risk your life.
- When you are working at a heights, be highly alert and cautious of overhead obstructions such as electrical and telecom lines.
- When you are walking across a site and your fellow workers are working above your head, always warn them that you are about to pass by before crossing and pay great attention when you walking or working under them.
Solicitors for construction site injuries?
Did you accidentally get hurt while at a construction site in Alwoodley? If the accident was someone else’s fault, you could be eligible to claim. Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking solicitors. You will be able to reach these personal injury claim experts at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile call 0333 500 0993.Open Claim Calculator