Expert injury solicitors in Alva may be required by you if you were hurt while working under unsafe chemical conditions at any beer production plant in Alva and you would now like to be compensated for the injuries that you received. Alva is noted for producing a type of beer which can be considered as the speciality of the area. In the process of manufacturing beer, the contact between workers and chemical substances, as well as chemical air, is inevitable.
Tips to help you keep safe while working with chemical substances
- The best method to work with chemical substances in beer manufacturing is to establish a standard operating procedure (SOP) for use in a long-term period. This procedure includes the chemical substances needed, protective equipment going along with them and safety rules of using, producing and storing them.
- Air dismissal is also a significant issue to note. At the time of beer producing, make sure that you have carefully learnt and understood the safety rules, in order to keep you safe from these chemical airs.
- Regularly and properly clean the tools you use for beer manufacturing. This not only helps you ensure the hygiene quality of the products, but it also minimises the threats of injuries caused by these tools.
Accident Advice Helpline
If you’ve been injured while at work, Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help. We have been assisting innocent victims of accidents to receive compensation for over 15 years. We are personal injury specialists so you can be sure that you’re only getting the best legal help and advice.
To help you further, we make all claims on a no-win, no-fee basis, so you don’t have to worry about funding your claim.
Our trained advisors can save you from visiting solicitors in Alva for an assessment of your claim. They can do this for you over the phone.
- You are eligible to claim if your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence.
- You must visit a doctor to have your injuries treated. This allows you to provide medical evidence.
- You have a 3-year deadline in which to start your claim.
Call to discuss solicitors in Alva
Our advisors are all trained to treat your accident with the respect it deserves, and will provide you with the best advice. You can call them on 0800 689 0500 which is free to call from a landline, or to call from a mobile, the number to use is 0333 500 0993.
Don’t waste time looking for solicitors in Alva. Talk to the legal firm with a nationwide service. Talk to Accident Advice Helpline.