How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Alloa

    During the Industrial Revolution, the river port at Alloa, in Clackmannanshire, Scotland, was a busy one, as Glasgow manufacturers shipped their wares through that port. Alloa itself was home to glass-making factories, the ship-building industry, engineering industries, weaving industries and coal began to be mined in the area. The port is now closed and there is only one glass-making firm left in the town.

    Solicitors in Alloa for your accident claim

    You probably will be able to find a firm of solicitors in Alloa, although you may not find one with an expert solicitor working in the field you need in order to file a personal injury compensation claim. If that is the case, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our numbers below. We are a law firm with more than 15 years’ experience of helping people with their personal injury compensation claims.

    Why seek the services of solicitors in Alloa?

    You may need a firm of solicitors in Alloa or ones based elsewhere if you have been injured in an accident which was not your fault. You might also be seeking the services of solicitors Alloa if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence.

    Solicitors in Alloa, or ones elsewhere, can help you file a personal injury compensation claim if you have good grounds to do so. They can also discuss your potential claim with you and advise you as to whether or not you have a basis on which to make a claim.

    How long do you have to make a claim?

    If you have been diagnosed with an illness that can be proven to have been contracted because of another person’s negligence, you have three years from the date of the first diagnosis in which to file a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you have been involved in an accident in the UK and you can prove you were in no way responsible for it, you usually have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim. However there are some accidents and injuries for which you have a much shorter time period in which to make a claim. You should check with a firm of solicitors near you to find out precisely how long you have to file a claim for your particular accident and injury or call us at Accident Advice Helpline to obtain this information.

    Accident Advice Helpline is here for you now

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time that is convenient for you if you have any queries about your potential personal injury compensation claim. Call us on one of our helpline numbers, which are: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now for expert legal advice and to find out how we may be able to help you with your potential claim?

    Date Published: 23rd March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.