How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Learn more

    Solicitors in Allerton Park

    You certainly won’t find any solicitors in Allerton Park in North Yorkshire, although you will find Allerton Castle and Allerton Country Park, which is a good base for those who want to get away from city life and explore the Yorkshire countryside.

    Why look for solicitors in Allerton Park or ones elsewhere?

    You may need solicitors Allerton Park, or ones close to where you live if you have been diagnosed with an illness, such as a work-related one, which you can prove was not your fault. If you have been injured in an accident that you can prove was not your fault, the services of a firm of solicitors in Allerton Park, could prove useful.

    Holiday parks and accidents

    When you have driven a long way to reach your holiday destination, you are tired and not as alert as perhaps you should be to the hazards you might face when you reach your destination. Owners of holiday parks have to carry out thorough risk assessments in attempts to avert accidents and the possibility of accidents to holidaymakers. Lighting should be good in all areas where people have to walk, and broken areas of paving or tarmac should be repaired, or there should be hazard signs warning of the possible dangers.

    Slips, trips and falls are the most common types of accident and can happen anywhere. If you slip on a tiled bathroom floor, you may be able to claim personal injury compensation for any injuries you sustain from the owner of the holiday park, hotel and so on.

    Spillages in public areas should be cleaned up immediately to prevent slips and falls, and failure to erect hazards signs when these are being dealt with can be construed as negligence. Therefore, you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim if you are injured because of a spillage of liquid or food in a public area.

    Open Claim Calculator

    There may be accidents involving gas or electricity, and if wiring is faulty, or the gas mechanism is defective then claims can possibly be made against the manufacturers. However, you would need the services of a firm of solicitors to find out who might have been to blame for your accident and injury.

    Owners of holiday parks are covered for accidents which result in injuries to their guests, so compensation is paid for by the insurers who provide the owners with public liability insurance. Such insurance cover should be displayed so that guests can read it.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to file, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Call now for expert legal advice about your potential claim.

    Date Published: 23rd March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.