Solicitors in Alford


You may or may not be able to find a firm of solicitors in Alford who could help you to file a potential personal injury compensation claim, so if you need the services of a specialist injury solicitor you should call us here at Accident Advice Helpline on our freephone number (given below), and we will put you in contact with one of our team of specialist injury solicitors. If you live in Scotland and are looking for solicitors in Alford, we can out you in touch with an appropriate solicitor whom we work with in Scotland. You don’t actually need a local lawyer to help you, as the majority of claims can be processed over the phone.

Why would I need solicitors in Alford?

You may need the help of solicitors in Alford if you have been diagnosed with an illness (perhaps work-related) which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence.

Another reason for seeking a firm of solicitors is that you have been injured in an accident that you can prove was no fault of yours. You may be entitled to file a personal injury compensation claim against the person you believe to be responsible for your accident.

What if I fell in the street and was injured?

If you slip, trip or fall in the street and are injured, it could be that you fell because there was a piece of broken paving in your path. You should call the police, as well as an ambulance. You should certainly seek immediate medical treatment, as failure to do so could mean that your injuries are exacerbated.

The police will write a report and should include in it the names and contact details of any witnesses. You could take photographs of the accident scene, as these may be used as supporting evidence for your potential personal injury compensation claim. The police should inform the local authority, whose responsibility it is to maintain the streets and roads, and you can also inform them of your accident.

If you fell and injured yourself because of a manhole cover that had not been properly replaced, the police should inform the owners, who will likely be a utilities company. Once again, you should take photographs, if you can, of the manhole cover that caused your accident and injuries.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need expert advice and help with your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us here at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call our freephone number at any time, as the lines will be open they always are. Call free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or ring us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now for expert legal advice?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )