How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Aldwych

    There may be firms of solicitors in Aldwych, but if you cannot find an appropriate solicitor to assist you in filing a potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You will find our numbers below.

    What could solicitors in Aldwych do for me?

    If you believe that you have a possible personal injury compensation claim to make, you may be looking for solicitors in Aldwych, or ones based near you. You may, for example, have been injured in an accident that you can prove was not your fault. You may be entitled to file a claim against the person who you allege was responsible for the accident. You may be able to have an initial appointment free of charge so that you can discuss your potential claim. By the end of the appointment, the solicitor should be able to tell you whether or not you have a good basis for making a claim.

    Solicitors in Aldwych could also help you to file a claim if you have been diagnosed with an illness or disease which you, with their help, can prove was contracted because of another person’s negligence.

    How long do I have to make a claim?

    If you have an illness that you can prove was caused because of someone else’s negligence, you have three years from the first diagnosis in which to make a claim.

    Accidents that happen within the UK normally carry a three-year limitation period in which you must file a claim for your injuries. However, there are exceptions to this rule. If you were injured in an accident caused by an untraced or uninsured driver, for example, then you would only have nine months in which to file a claim through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Contact a firm of solicitors close to where you live, or call us at Accident Advice Helpline, to find out exactly how long you have in which to claim for your injuries.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need any help or advice about your potential claim, call us here at Accident Advice Helpline at any time. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now for expert legal advice about your potential claim?

    Date Published: 15th August 2017

    Author: Emma Matthews

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.