Solicitors in Addington


There are two places named Addington in England; one is in south London and the other is a village in Kent. You may not be able to find a firm of solicitors in Addington in either of these places, as even the one in Greater London still retains a traditional village atmosphere, with several old buildings and a blacksmith’s. If you are unable to locate a firm of solicitors in Addington (or a firm near to where you live) call us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will put you in touch with one of our expert injury solicitors who will work on a no-win, no-fee* basis.

What could solicitors in Addington do for me?

If you have been injured in an accident which you can prove (along with solicitors in Addington, for example) was not your fault, you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim to compensate you for the pain, distress and suffering caused by your injuries.

A firm of solicitors could also help you file a personal injury compensation claim for an illness you have been diagnosed with (in the last three years) which you can prove was a result of another person’s negligence.

What does compensation cover?

You can be compensated not only for the pain and discomfort you have suffered, but also for medical treatment, care (both past and future), medical expenses, such as prescription charges and so on (but you must have the receipts) as well as for loss of earnings. If you have suffered life-changing injuries, then you could also receive a payment which would help you adapt your existing home to better suit your new physical needs.

Compensation is designed so that you are not financially worse off after your accident. You can also claim compensation for loss of amenity, which means that if you were a keen cricketer before your accident, for example, but you can no longer play because of your injuries, you would be compensated for this loss of quality of life.

The amount of compensation paid will depend on the severity of your injuries and whether or not your doctors believe you will make a complete recovery within three to five years.

As you may have to take your claim to court, it is best if you file your claim as soon as possible after your accident, as it can take years to process. If you are lucky and can get an out-of-court settlement, you may receive compensation within six to nine months.

Accident Advice Helpline

Call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice at any time. Our freephone number is 0800 689 0500 (this is the number for calls from landlines) or you can call 0333 500 0993 from mobile phones. Call now for expert legal advice regarding your potential claim.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )