How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Acton

    Acton in west London has been the setting for TV series and films, but there is another Acton also, in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. You won’t find solicitors in Acton in Northern Ireland, although there will be firms of solicitors Acton-based in London. You may be looking for a firm of solicitors in Acton because you want help to file a potential personal injury compensation claim, but you may not find the specialist solicitor you require. If that is the case, call us at Accident Advice Helpline, and we will try to put you in contact with an appropriate one, who will work on a no-win, no-fee basis.

    Solicitors in Acton

    Solicitors can help you file a claim if, for example, you have been injured in an accident that you can prove was not your fault. They could also help you file a personal injury compensation claim if you have been diagnosed with an illness that you can prove, with their help, was the result of another person’s negligence. Our team of in-house solicitors are all experts in their fields, so why not contact us now?

    Illnesses resulting from another’s negligence

    You may have been diagnosed with a work-related illness or an occupational disease, and if this is the case, you, with the help of a specialist solicitor, may be able to prove that your illness was caused by your employer’s negligence. While you are at work, your employer is responsible for your health and safety, so, if you become ill because of your working environment, you may be entitled to file a personal injury compensation claim against your employer. You would have three years from the date of your first diagnosis of the illness in which to file such a claim.

    Another illness which might be caused by another person’s negligence is food poisoning. If you eat a contaminated product which you bought at a supermarket or shop, you may be able to make a claim against the shop owner or the manufacturer, as long as you have the receipt as proof of purchase, and have kept the packaging so that it can be analysed.

    You might also have food poisoning after having a meal out, in which case you would need medical treatment and your doctor should inform the local Public Health and Hygiene department of your illness so that the restaurant where you ate can be inspected, in order for there not to be an outbreak of food poisoning in your area.

    Open Claim Calculator

    There are other illnesses which might be caused by another person’s negligence, these are simply two examples.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, but you need expert advice and help to do so, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time that suits your schedule, on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 05000800 689 0500 (and use this number to call from landlines as well), or 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. Why not call now for expert legal advice regarding your potential claim?

    Send SMS
    Add to Skype
    You’ll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
    Send SMS
    Add to Skype
    You’ll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

    Date Published: 20th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.