How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Achnasheen

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Achnasheen

    Achnasheen is a small village, so if you need personal injury solicitors in Achnasheen you will likely have to look elsewhere. Accident Advice Helpline offer a nationwide service, so if you’ve been injured in a non-fault accident, we could help you make a compensation claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    To make a successful compensation claim, you need a solicitor who has experience in personal injury, and one who has experience in your kind of accident. With over 15 years of personal injury experience, Accident Advice Helpline will be able to help.

    We also operate on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. This means that if you need solicitors in Achnasheen, there will be no upfront fees to pay. What’s more, we can get you the best compensation possible, with the minimum of inconvenience to you. We even handle the paperwork over the phone so you don’t need to fill out long, complex forms.

    Can solicitors in Achnasheen help you?

    The first thing our friendly advisors will do is ask you about your accident to establish whether or not you have the right to claim. They use our 30-second test for this, which can also provide an estimate of your compensation.

    You just need to answer a few questions.

    Open Claim Calculator

    • How did your accident happen? This doesn’t really matter as long as you were not the person responsible for causing it. Always complete an accident report if you are injured at work or in a public place, as this can provide useful information to help your claim.
    • Were you treated by a doctor? If you are taken to hospital, your injuries will be recorded and treated there. Otherwise, no matter how minor you feel your injuries are, visit a doctor as soon as you can. You must receive treatment for your injuries.
    • How long ago did it happen? There is nothing to stop you from starting a claim as soon as you can, but you must start it within 3 years.

    Call for advice today

    So if you need solicitors in Achnasheen to help you make a compensation claim, call Accident Advice Helpline today.

    We even have a freephone number if you call from a landline. Just call 0800 689 0500, or you can call us from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. You will not be pressured in to making a claim and you will get free, no-obligation advice so that you know what’s involved.

    Accident Advice Helpline will make sure you get the advice you need for a successful claim, so talk to use today to find out if we can help you

    Date Published: 20th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.