How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Abridge

    Abridge, a village in Essex, hosts an annual Abridge Village Weekend at the end of June, which attracts visitors of all ages. Funds are raised not only for the village of Abridge, but also for charities connected to it. There’s also an Abridge classic car event for motor enthusiasts which is also held every year. You may have visited Abridge for one of these events, or you may be a resident, but if you wanted to file a personal injury compensation claim, would you be able to find a firm of solicitors in Abridge?

    Why look for solicitors in Abridge?

    If you have had any type of accident and been injured, but you can prove that it was not your fault, you may be entitled to file a personal injury compensation claim and solicitors in Abridge or elsewhere, could help you to do this. Also, if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you and your solicitors in Abridge, for example, could prove that you contracted because of another person’s negligence, you could also be able to file a personal injury compensation claim against the person you allege to be responsible for it.

    What compensation may I be able to claim?

    You can claim compensation for the pain, distress and suffering caused you by your injuries, and for loss of earnings, both past and future. This type of compensation comes into the category of general damages. You can also claim special damages which are for the actual financial loss you incurred because of the accident and your injuries. Compensation can include damage or loss of your personal property, medical treatment, care and expenses which you would not normally have incurred but for your accident.

    There are different time limits for different types of accidents and injuries, so you would need to find out exactly how long you have in which to file your potential claim. You can do this by contacting solicitors in Abridge, or ones based close to where you live in the UK, or you can call us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out. We are a law firm that specialises in helping people with their claims, and we have been doing this for more than 16 years. We have a team of expert solicitors based all over the British Isles, all of whom work on a no-win, no fee basis.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert legal advice regarding any potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on 0800 689 0500 from a landline  or 0333 500 0993 for calls from mobiles. Why not call now for expert legal advice regarding your potential claim?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 15th August 2017

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.