How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Abinger Hammer

    At one time there were a chain of hammer ponds close to Abinger Hammer (a village in Surrey), which supplied water for the forge. These ponds are still in existence, but they have been converted to produce watercress. You may have visited Abinger Hammer in summer as it has some wonderful picnic spots. If you are looking for a firm of solicitors in Abinger Hammer, however, you may be disappointed.

    Solicitors in Abinger Hammer

    You probably won’t be able to find solicitors Abinger Hammer-based, so if you think you have grounds for filing a personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline, and hopefully we will be able to put you in contact with one of our specialist solicitors who works on a no-win, no-fee basis. Call us at any time for any information regarding your potential claim. Use one of our freephone numbers given below to call for expert legal advice.

    Grounds for filing an injury claim

    If you have been injured in an accident that you and your solicitors in Abinger Hammer, for example, can prove was not your fault, you may be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim. You may have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove, again with your solicitors in Abinger Hammer, or ones based anywhere else in the UK, was the result of another person’s negligence. You could make a personal injury compensation claim against the person you believe to be responsible for your illness.

    Illnesses caused by another person’s negligence

    If you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness, or occupational disease, you may be able to prove that your employer was negligent in his or her duty to provide you with a safe and healthy working environment.

    If you had a meal in a restaurant, and subsequently had food poisoning, you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim against the owner of the restaurant if you can prove that the negligence of catering staff caused your illness. However, the food poisoning may have been caused by a leafy green vegetable which you bought from a supermarket.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call Accident Advice Helpline today

    If you have any potential personal injury compensation claim to file, but are unsure about how to proceed, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers at any time convenient to you. Call 0800 689 0500 from landline or 0333 500 0993 for calls from mobiles. For expert legal advice regarding any aspect of your potential claim, call us now.

    Date Published: 20th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.