Accident Advice Helpline has helped many people all across the U.K. and has over 15 years’ experience, dealing with personal injury claims and compensation. In that time we have streamlined the legal advice process, our friendly and professional advisors have an understanding of all the unique circumstances that come into play when accidents happen.
Trustworthy solicitors in Aberlady
We here at Accident Advice Helpline know that finding the right solicitor can be a difficult decision, that why we deal solely with personal injury claims. We only work with the best solicitors across Scotland, so you can be assured that if you need solicitors in Aberlady, they will be specialists in making compensation claims.
One of the first things to establish is if solicitors in Aberlady will be able to help you pursue compensation. For them to be able to:
- You must have been in an accident that was not your fault
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
There are some exceptions to the time limit rule, so don’t miss out on your compensation, speak to our advisors today.
A few benefits of using Accident Advice Helpline
There are many benefits to using Accident Advice Helpline, just a few of them being:Open Claim Calculator
- We have a unique 30-second test, which will let you know if you qualify for compensation, and will give you an estimate of how much you could be awarded
- Many claims can be handled over the phone and most claimants will not have to go to court
- We cover all types of injuries, from all types of accidents
- We work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so you will not have to pay our legal fees if your claim is lost
- You do not need any money to get your claim started
- Free claims advice, with no obligation or pressure to proceed
- The claims experience made as simple and efficient as possible
- Progress reports, all the way through your claim
- Friendly and helpful advisors, here to answer all your questions and to help you with your claim
If you fit the criteria for claiming compensation, and want more information before you decide whether to go ahead with a claim, call us today. If you use a landline the call will be free on 0800 689 0500. If you use a mobile, your network provider may charge you, but the number to ring then is 0333 500 0993. If you want us to call you, just text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will get in touch.