How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Wisbech St. Mary

    Solicitors in Wisbech St. Mary

    If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, and you do not know where to turn, you need look no further than Accident Advice Helpline. We are an established personal injury law firm who have been practising since 2000. In that time, we have assembled a crack team of in-house personal injury solicitors in Wisbech St. Mary, who can help you on your journey towards personal injury compensation.

    Claiming personal injury compensation

    You may be wondering if you can even claim personal injury compensation. This is one of the things we get the most enquiries about. It seems that people are not really aware of their rights when it comes to a non-fault injury. Luckily, we are able to answer any questions you may have about personal injury compensation.

    When it comes to making a personal injury claim, you need to have been injured in an accident that was not your fault in any way. This is the most important point to consider before making a claim. If your accident and injury was completely non-fault, you will then need to ensure that you have see a medical professional, if you have not already, so that there is an official record of your injuries.

    Finally, you will need to ensure that you get in touch with us within three years of your accident and injury. This is the current cut-off point for making a claim, so if you leave it too late and do not start your claim within three years, you will be barred from obtaining any compensation at all.

    If you are still unsure about your rights or your eligibility to make a claim, you can always give us a call on one of the numbers provided at the end of this article, and one of our friendly advisers will be able to help you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Hiring solicitors in Wisbech St. Mary

    Hiring one of our solicitors in Wisbech St. Mary is highly recommended if you want to give yourself the best possible chance of making a successful personal injury claim. All of our solicitors are highly trained and have extensive real-world experience in handling personal injury claims. They will do their very best, not only to ensure that you are minimally interrupted during the filing of your claim, but also that you get the maximum compensation available to you, and they will do all of this on a no-win, no-fee* basis.

    To find out more about hiring one of our solicitors in Wisbech St. Mary simply give us a call on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile) today.

    Date Published: 14th June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.