The top five personal injury cases that require a solicitor
There are truly a limitless number of injuries and incidents that can result in a successful personal injury case. This ranges from those that occur in the workplace to accidents that happen on the road. This post will consequently look at five of the main personal injury cases that require a specialist solicitor in Widemouth Bay. So, keep on reading to find out more…
- Repetitive Strain Injury – This is an injury that is caused by overuse or misuse. It is actually most common for those who have desk jobs and thus sit working at a computer for extended periods. The result is pain to the muscles, nerves or tendons.
- Bicycle Injury – Sadly, cyclists are one of the most vulnerable people on the roads. There are lots of different bicycle injuries that can happen. This ranges from falling because of a broken pavement to being hit by other road users.
- Product Liability Claims – Have you suffered an injury because of a faulty product? From toothbrushes to cars, it doesn’t matter what the product may be, the company has to ensure all of their goods are suitable for public use. Therefore, you will have a right to claim.
- Travel Accidents – When travelling on vacation the company you have booked your trip with is responsible for your wellbeing. Thus, from boats and buses, to trains and airplanes – it doesn’t matter how you travel, if an accident has occurred and it was not your fault, you will be entitled to compensation.
- Slips and Trips – Last but not least, we end on one of the most common personal injury cases of them all – slips and trips. From slipping on an unmarked wet floor to tripping on a broken step, these incidents unfortunately happen every day.
If you had the misfortune of suffering any of the injuries that have been mentioned, or any other type of personal injury for that matter, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today. We will answer any queries you have free of charge. We will then match you to a no-win, no-fee* solicitor in Widemouth Bay if we think you have a good chance of a successful claim.
How to get in touch with our solicitor in Widemouth Bay
Call, text or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.Open Claim Calculator
You can try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website.
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Contacting a solicitor in Widemouth Bay through Accident Advice Helpline could be the best thing you ever do.