If You’re Suffering Because of Someone Else Our Solicitors in Wickham Market Can Help – With No Money Needed
With our solicitors in Wickham Market being Personal Injury Specialists this means that whatever you are wanting to claim compensation for, we can help. We cover much more than accidents and broken bones, we are part of Accident Advice Helpline who are one of the country’s most successful law firms to specialise in personal injury and we Guarantee Maximum Compensation for any of the following:
- Psychological Suffering: Stress, Anxiety, Depression which could be due to the treatment endured by another, such as an employer or landlord.
- Accidents in a Public Place: This could be Slips, Trips or Falls, it could be injuries caused by negligence such as inadequate signage, incorrect stacking of products, faulty electrics, slippery floors or poor ventilation.
- Road Traffic Accidents: There are over 800,000 accidents on our roads per year and with the location of Wickham Market being near to the A12 Trunk Road, the rate for RTA’s here is higher than the national average and something our solicitors in Wickham Market can absolutely help you with – we started out purely helping people who had experienced this particular accident type.
- Medical Negligence Claims: When you put your trust in a medical professional you don’t expect to come out injured, and yet many people do. If this has been you and you have a case against a DR, surgeon, nurse, dentist or so on, then we’re here for you.
- Industrial Diseases: The rate of Industrial Diseases is expected to peak over the next 12 months with more effects of previous labour becoming apparent such as Lung Cancers, Asbestos Poisoning and Vibration White Finger. For this accident type, there is no 3 year time limit in place with our solicitors in Wickham Market.
- Non Accident Injuries: This could be for people in employment of all sectors, such as call centre staff to construction workers and these are cases of bodily damage which has resulted in incorrect working procedures over a period of time. Cases can be due to the incorrect level of a computer chair to poor protective clothing and the damage could be anything from MS to repetitive strain injury or hearing and/or sight damage or loss.
You can check your eligibility for our solicitors in Wickham Market by completing our 30 second test: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk or you can speak with our advisors, in confidence, through the 24 hour advice helpline and find out your rights, receive advice and guidance all under no obligation and with no pressure to proceed with a claim for our solicitors in Wickham Market. Lines are open around the clock and calls are always free:
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993
UK Consumer Champion, Esther Rantzen recommends Accident Advice Helpline for being genuine and honest, we really do have your interests as our highest priority.