A lot of personal injuries begin in the workplace. Industrial deafness is one of these. This is an injury that unfortunately affects thousands of people every year. Of course your working environment plays a massive role in whether you are likely to suffer from industrial deafness.
Your hearing won’t have been damaged because of your workplace if you work in a quiet office, that’s for sure! Nonetheless, if you visited a medical professional and they believe your hearing damage has occurred because of your place of work, you are likely to receive compensation. After all, it is the employer’s duty to provide all of their staff with a safe working environment. When you’ve been hurt, you may need the help of a solicitor in Wadebridge.
A solicitor in Wadebridge for industrial deafness
If you are suffering from industrial deafness get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today and we will sort everything for you. We know how stressful coming to terms with hearing damage can be and thus we aim to make the process as straight forward as possible.
This is why we provide you with free advice and then we will match you to a top quality no-win, no-fee* solicitor in Wadebridge who will handle your case for you. We only work on a no-win, no-fee* basis. This ensures you benefit from the best possible service and that you don’t run the risk of being in financial ruin if your case is not a success.
How can you be sure Accident Advice Helpline is the best option for you?
- We are one the UK’s leading law firms
- We have over 15 years’ experience in personal injury claims. During this time we have successfully helped thousands and thousands of victims.
- We are endorsed by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen. She says the following about our service: “If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, that no money is required to make a claim & no-win, no-fee* means exactly that.”
- Where else are you going to find a legal firm offering free advice? Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 if you are ringing from a landline. Alternatively, call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. You will speak to one of our experienced advisors who will answer any questions.
- As mentioned, we will only match you to a no-win, no-fee* solicitor in Wadebridge. The benefits of this have already been revealed.
- Last but not least, we have a free 30-second test for you to take advantage of. You can discover how much you may be eligible to claim.
Date Published: 1st June 2014
Author: David Brown