If you have been harmed through an accident in your place of work within Uplawmoor, and this happened within the last three years through no fault of your own then we can connect you with a solicitor in Uplawmoor who work in partnership with on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis.
Solicitor in Uplawmoor
Construction sites are one of the most unpredictable and dangerous working environments, not only for employees but also bystanders and members of the public. Even with the many safety rules and regulations, we have today, far too many people are injured in or around a construction site, through no fault of their own, each year.
There are many rules in place, which when broken can have devastating effects, such as:
- Incorrect safety equipment: protective clothing, steel-toed boots, correct gloves, hard hats, masks, goggles and high visibility vests or jackets for anyone on site.
- Conducting regular safety inspections and training programmes
- Provisions in place such as clear signposting and site safety guidelines
- Providing employees with adequate breaks from the job
Who is Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is:
- One of the longest standing and most successful law firms to specialise in personal injury in the UK.
- The only law firm with a public recommendation from UK Consumer Champion, Dame Esther Rantzen.
- A genuine and honest law firm, providing no-obligation advice and no-win, no-fee* services to all through our solicitor in Uplawnmoor.
- A nationwide law firm, meaning wherever you are, you can be reached.
- A law firm made up of Personal Injury Specialists who are genuine, approachable legal professionals with clients interests paramount.
- Providers of the 30-second test online where you can find out how much your claims worth in an instant.
- People who want to see justice done
- Recognised by the Law Society and fully accredited.
- People with the correct experience, expertise and empathy to lead you to an effective settlement.
- A law firm who provide clients with over £35 million per year!
We work in partnership with a wide network of the most specialist solicitors across Scotland and can connect you with a solicitor in Uplawmoor – this means that we can help you following any accident, no matter where it happened or what the effects have been. You do not need to have had your accident witnessed or have evidence of injury – for example, many injuries are non-visible such as whiplash and sprains. You can also file a claim for compensation regarding psychological suffering – a solicitor in Uplawmoor can help you with much more than broken bones.
If this has been the case for you, and you’d like some no-obligation advice then you can call the team on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone – there will never be any pressure to proceed with a claim through a solicitor in Uplawmoor and this will always be entirely down to you.
Date Published: 7th September 2014
Author: David Brown