How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in Trinity

    The London borough of Croydon in south London is home to Trinity College London and is the largest borough in terms of population. In 2014, an estimated 376,040 people lived here. Once known for its car manufacturing and metal working industries, today the centre of Croydon is mainly retail outlets and offices, with much of the borough given over to residential housing. There is a regeneration plan underway to make Croydon a hub of culture, business and retail in south London and the south-east.

    If you have been injured in an accident whilst working or visiting Croydon, finding a solicitor in Trinity that specialises in personal injury law may not be difficult. But you want to ensure you choose a reputable personal injury specialist. Accident Advice Helpline has more than 15 years’ experience helping people claim compensation, and our lawyers provide a 100% no win, no fee service.

    Injured in Trinity?

    Whether you have been hit by a car as you crossed the road, injured in a shop or even suffered injuries after an accident at work, you could be entitled to make a personal injury claim if somebody else is responsible for your accident. A solicitor in Trinity may charge fees to offer advice before you decide to make a claim, but even if you’re unsure who it at fault for your accident, you can get advice in confidence from Accident Advice Helpline, for free.

    You might have been struck down by food poisoning after eating out at a restaurant in Croydon town centre, or slipped on a wet floor at a supermarket. Or maybe you have been knocked over by a car in one of the town’s car parks. Whatever has happened, you don’t need to suffer in silence – you are entitled to compensation if somebody else’s negligence caused your accident.

    Get in touch with us today

    You could miss out on the opportunity to make a personal injury claim if you wait too long as there is a three-year time limit in place to make a claim. So rather than waste time with a solicitor in Trinity, call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500. It’s free to call and get advice, or you could even head for our website where you’ll be able to take the 30-second test and find out how much compensation you could get. Get in touch with us today and get the ball rolling on your personal injury claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 6th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.