How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in Trefriw

    The village of Trefriw in North Wales lies in Conwy County Borough and had a population of 783 people in 2011. Due to its location on the edge of Snowdonia, it attract visitors throughout the year and is known as a good starting point for a number of walks and outdoor activities, as well as for its woollen mills and spa waters. If you’re visiting the area and you’re injured in an accident, finding a personal injury solicitor in Trefriw might prove challenging. But you could get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline after your accident (provided it has been three years or less) to see if you could make a 100% no-win, no-fee claim.

    How did your accident happen?

    Whilst you can’t claim personal injury compensation for an accident that was your own fault, you could make a claim if somebody else was to blame. So if you’ve signed up for outdoor activities or walks and something has gone wrong, the event organisers could be at fault. Maybe your child has been injured whilst playing in a play park in the village? The local authority could be held liable. You don’t need to work out who is at fault in order to make a personal injury claim, and you don’t need to have suffered serious injuries.

    You might have suffered a sprained ankle after tripping on a damaged pavement, or maybe your child has sustained whiplash after another car was involved in a rear-end collision with your vehicle. A solicitor in Trefriw may charge you for advice before you decide whether or not to go ahead with a claim, but Accident Advice Helpline’s team of advisors offer confidential, no-obligation advice, so you don’t need to worry – and it’s free to call us.

    How much compensation could you get with a solicitor in Trefriw?

    The amount of compensation you could receive when you make a personal injury claim can vary. That’s because every solicitor will work differently – and a solicitor in Trefriw may charge fees for their services. At Accident Advice Helpline, we’ll look at your injuries, how they have impacted your life and take into account any loss of earnings or expenses that you have suffered too. So if you have broken your ankle and taken two months off work, your settlement could include compensation for your lost wages, helping you and your family out financially.

    Get in touch with us today by calling our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993; or take the 30-second test on our website right now, to see how much compensation you could claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 6th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.