How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in Thorpe-le-Soken

    Thorpe-le-Soken is a village in Essex, England, with a population of around 2000 people. Thorpe-le-Soken is home to Thorpe Hall, a manor house originally built in the 11th Century. Thorpe-le-Soken borders Clacton-on-Sea, Frinton-on-sea and Walton-on-the-Naze. If you need accident advice after suffering from an injury which you are not responsible for, a solicitor in Thorpe-le-Soken may help you to make a compensation claim. Call our team to find out more.

    Broken back injuries

    If you have been the unfortunate victim of an accident which caused you a broken back injury you will know how terrifying the ordeal can be. Breaking your back can leave you with permanent paralysis and you could be disabled for the rest of your life. If the accident which caused your broken back was not your fault, we would urge you to speak to an advisor about your right to claim compensation.

    Did you suffer a fall from height at work or while out on a day trip? Did you fall down stairs or get hit by a vehicle? If you became injured and had to seek medical attention but are unsure whether anyone else is at fault, call our expert team so we can do the hard work for you.

    Our expert advisors will be able to determine whether negligence was to blame for your accident which caused your catastrophic injuries. If someone else is to blame and your accident happened in the last three years then you could be entitled to a large compensation payout for your pain and suffering. Speaking to our team could mean a solicitor in Thorpe-le-Soken is able to seek compensation on your behalf.

    What to do to make a claim

    To make a claim with Accident Advice Helpline you will need to give our team a call on our freephone number on 0800 689 0500. We can give you all the information you need about how to make a claim and whether or not you are eligible.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If we find that you have a case for compensation, our no win, no fee service means we will cover the solicitors’ fees if your case is not successful. The mere idea of these fees can sometimes put off many victims who are owed compensation from claiming.

    We want to help you get what you deserve after your accident so call us today to see if we can help you get a solicitor in Thorpe-le-Soken and justice for your injury.

    Date Published: 17th October 2016

    Author: Rob Steen

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.