Transport Accident? Start a Claim with our Solicitor in Sourton Cross With No Money Needed & a No Win No Fee Policy
Maximum Compensation Guaranteed
Solicitor in Sourton Cross
There are over 800,000 Road Traffic Accidents every year in the UK, and if you have been a victim of one in the area of Sourton Cross then you can gain advice, information or begin a No Win No Fee claim for compensation with our solicitor in Sourton Cross today!
To have a valid claim for compensation for your Road Traffic Accident you need to have done everything right at the time of the accident, to strengthen your own case and also eliminate you from blame – this means:
- that your licence and insurance need to have been valid,
- your car having the correct tax disc,
- having the relevant MOT documents,
- have been wearing your seatbelt at the time of collision,
- not have been exceeding the speed limit
- have been driving cautiously and carefully
- not have been over the limit for drink or medicines
You can do everything right and still become a victim of a Road Traffic Accident, but if this has been the case then our solicitor in Sourton Cross will likely be able to take on your case today – with no money needed. You can confirm if you qualify by completing our 30 second test, which will also show you what your case could be worth as well as further information on your injury type(s) www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
There are many reasons as to why accidents on the roads happen, even with the many safety rules and regulations of today nothing can prevent a motorist’s behaviour and sometimes deterrents are just not enough for a motorist to drive carefully. One of the highest causes of Road Traffic Accidents is inexperience, with the age group of between 17-25 being the most likely to cause RTAs.
There is rarely malice or intent behind a Road Traffic Accident and it is usually acts of negligence, such as taking your eyes off the road, answering a mobile phone – and even a sneeze which causes up to 2,000 RTAs per year!
If you would like some advice, under absolutely no obligation before you do decide if you wish to claim then you can speak to our advisors in absolute confidence through the 24 Hour Advice Helpline on freephone numbers: 0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993.
Why choose our solicitor in Sourton Cross and the A.A.H?
- We have one of the highest success rates in the country
- We are one of the longest running law firms to specialise in personal injury
- We are endorsed by UK Consumer Champion, Esther Rantzen
- We are recognised by the Law Society
- We provide clients with over £35 million per year
- 24 Hour Advice Helpline Available To All
- Many Client Testimonials Available For Viewing
Date Published: 8th June 2014
Author: David Brown