How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor on the Isle of Anglesey

    Road traffic accidents abroad

    Having a road traffic accident can be a particularly scary ordeal, but you can often feel reassured by knowing that if you need to make a claim then a solicitor on the Isle of Anglesey will be on hand to help you.

    If you have an accident abroad, specifically elsewhere in Europe, then you may be concerned that your solcitor will not be able to help you.

    When it comes to needing assistance with a personal injury claim, Accident Advice Helpline can ensure that our in-house solicitors can help you no matter where in Europe your road traffic accident occurred.

    To find out more why not give us a call on one of the numbers below?

    Alternatively you can take our 30-second test and complete our online enquiry form to request that a member of our team gives you a call back with confirmation that you are entitled to make a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Claim in the UK with a solicitor on the Isle of Anglesey

    Even if you have been injured whilst involved in a road traffic accident in Europe there are certain situations in which you can make a claim for compensation back in the UK using a solicitor on the Isle of Anglesey.

    If you have an accident in Europe, but the driver of the other vehicle (who has legal responsibility for the accident) is a UK citizen you can make a claim in the UK under the usual guidelines.

    Just contact Accident Advice Helpline immediately to get your claim started.

    You can even make a claim if you are involved in a road traffic accident whilst your are travelling in a hired vehicle.  Your solicitor will be able to explain that there are some specific stipulations in relation to this but generally speaking if you have hired the vehicle as part of a package holiday which you have paid for whilst you were in the UK then you will be entitled to make a claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If the person who is at fault for your accident is not a UK citizen, but actually works within the UK, then your solicitor will be able to start a compensation claim against them using UK law and the UK courts.

    Finally, you will also be able to use UK processes to make a claim against someone if you were travelling in a business vehicle which is registered in the UK.

    As a result of the various European laws in relation to road traffic accidents there are very few scenarios in which your solicitor on the Isle of Anglesey can’t process your compensation claim in the same way they would had the accident occurred here in the UK.

    So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 19th August 2017

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.