10 reasons to contact Accident Advice helpline if you need a solicitor in Whithorn
There are many reasons why we are the best option if you need a solicitor in Whithorn to assist with a personal injury claim, these are just 10 of them.
- We are a law firm that specialises in personal injury claims, and have done so since we were established in the year 2000.
- With over 16 years experience of helping with successful claims, we have the knowledge and expertise to give your claim its best chance of success.
- We work with the finest solicitors across Scotland and will make sure your situation is matched with a solicitor in Whithorn that has experience in your particular type of claim.
- We will not ask you for any money to begin the work on your claim, and can get it started right now if you want.
- If your claim is lost, your solicitor in Whithorn, or anywhere else in the UK, will not bill you for their legal fees. We work under a conditional fee agreement, which has become better known as no-win, no-fee*, and this takes care of the financing of your claim.
- Our compensation calculator, which we call the 30-second test, will tell you if you have valid claim, and if you do, will give you an estimate of how much you could be awarded. This can only be an estimate as there are so many things to consider when making a claim. You can complete this online or by phone.
- Our friendly advisors are here to answer your questions and give you all the free claims advice you may need.
- Chatting yo us puts you under no obligation or pressure to make a claim.
- We are able to ensure that most claims are settled by phone and very few of our claimants have to attend court.
- Apart from many reviews from satisfied customers, we are also endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen who recommends that all innocent accident victims use our services.
Can you make a claim?
If you have been in an accident that was not your fault, if your were injured in the accident and needed medical attention, as long as it occurred within the last three years, you should be able to make a personal injury claim. To find out for certain is very simple. Call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500. Call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you.
A delay in calling means a delay in finalising your claim, so call us today.