Are you looking for a solicitor in Tonypandy?
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, and you had immediate medical treatment for your injuries, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim. Your first thought my have been that you need a solicitor in Tonypandy to help you with your claim. However, you don’t. If you call us at Accident Advice Helpline, we will tell you if you have a claim to make. We can also act as your solicitor in Tonypandy.
Your accident should have happened within the last three years, if it occurred within the UK. However, there are some accidents, and so also injuries, which must be claimed for within a shorter time frame. Find out from us at Accident Advice Helpline how long you have to make a claim.
Steps to Compensation Success
Claiming compensation is not something that you do every day; in fact, before reading this article, your knowledge and understanding of the process is probably scant.
You need someone who knows everything there is about claiming compensation so that you take the right steps, in the right order and reach the ultimate successful destination – a compensation settlement cheque with your name on it!
We believe strongly that if you have an eligible compensation claim and want to claim financial justice, then you should do and here is how it works with us:
- Had an accident? Get medical help first and foremost – even if you think your injuries are not severe. Being hurt is no laughing matter and so checking yourself out is important; you may find you have injuries you didn’t know you had!
- Recover – you need to time to get over the initial shock and decide what it is you want to do next. It may be that you feel claiming compensation is not something for you but…
- Calculate the compensation – it may be that our adviser, by using our compensation calculator, could give you not only feedback as to the eligibility of your claim but also how much you could claim. However, this is the early stage in the compensation claiming process; these estimates could increase or decrease once the full details of the case are known.
- You now decide whether to go ahead or not; there is no pressure from us for you to continue but if you do, you will get the best solicitor for your case!
- Once the legal team have the full details, they will begin the process of putting together your case, clearly outlining the liability of the ‘other side’, as well as your injuries and how much compensation is payable.
- You sit back and let your solicitor do the hard work
- Within no time at all, you could have a compensation settlement cheque with your name on!
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now
From a landline, call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. From a mobile, ring us on 0333 500 0993.
Call us now and ask us to act as your solicitor in Tonypandy.