Tell me more about claiming compensation!
Why use Accident Advice Helpline?
There are many reasons to choose us as your law firm when representing you in your claim for compensation…
- Experienced – you need to know that your case is in safe hands and having been ‘in the business’ for 14 years’ or so, you know that we have the experience to deal with your compensation case, as does our specialist solicitor in Stocksbridge.
- Trusted – with many people having successfully claimed compensation with our help, you can see how much they think of our legal services by logging on to our website and reading the testimonials. We, along with our solicitor in Stocksbridge, are proud of the service we offer people seeking compensation.
- Accessible – even better is the fact that you can contact us at a time that suits you. Our phone lines are open every hour of the day, every day of the week and, from with most landline providers, the call is free: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. You can also use the online contact form when you log on to the website.
How much compensation could I claim?
Your solicitor in Stocksbridge will need to know ALL the details of your case, from where it happened, to why it happened along with when it happened too.
But, if you would like an idea about how much you could – and IF you have an eligible claim for compensation – then you can do two things:
- Call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and talk to one of our advisers – they will not only be able to tell you that you have an eligible claim, they will also be able to give you an indication of how much as well as be able to pass on your claim to our specialist solicitor in Stocksbridge, if you so choose: it really can be done with one phone call!
- Or, if you prefer, you can log on to our website and take the ‘compensation test’. This takes less than a minute to complete and it will give you an initial indication of eligibility within seconds. You can choose to continue by asking one of our advisers to call you back too.
What about going to court?
Claiming compensation is a legal process –which is why you need reliable, expert legal advice and representation from our solicitor in Stocksbridge – but you need not worry about attending court as this only happens in a small number of cases. This is usually where the case is contested by the ‘other side’ but we can guide you through every step.