How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in Southend-On-Sea

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Southend-on-Sea

    If you live in Southend-On-Sea, you might be trying to find an appropriate solicitor there to help you with a personal injury compensation claim. This could be problematic, as a solicitor in Southend-On-Sea, or elsewhere, won’t handle all types of compensation claims. Solicitors specialise in claims arising from a certain type of accident. You may not be able to find a suitable one to represent you.

    Why look for a solicitor in Southend-On-Sea?

    You don’t actually need a local solicitor in Southend-On-Sea to help you with your potential claim. We at Accident Advice Helpline can help you. We have a whole team of legal experts and they can usually handle claims over the phone.

    We have built up our reputation over the years we have been operating (more than fifteen), and believe that we have the experience and expertise you need. If you contact us you can speak with one of our advisors, and when you have told him or her how your accident happened, he or she will tell you if you have a claim to file.

    If you do have a valid claim to make, you can start to make it straightaway, while you are on the phone. This can be done because we work on a no win no fee* basis. You don’t have to pay us upfront to begin making your claim.

    How long do I have to file my claim?

    If your accident occurred in the British Isles, you can usually expect to have three years from its date to file your claim. However, there are always exceptions to general rules, and so there are some accidents and their injuries for which claims must be made sooner.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you don’t make your claim within the limitation period, you would have to prove that exceptional circumstances had prevented you from making a claim within the set time frame for doing so.

    That being the case, why not contact is at Accident Advice Helpline now to find out if your claim is valid?

    How to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

    You can actually contact us at Accident Advice Helpline at a time that is convenient for you. Our telephone lines are always open and you can send us a text message if you would prefer. For expert legal advice and help with your claim why not call us from a landline on our freephone number? This number is 0800 689 0500. Alternatively call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0995.

    There might not be anyone available to answer the phone when you ring, so please leave a message and then we can get back to you as quickly as we can.

    If you would like us to call you to find out how we can help you with your potential claim, send the text message “claim 365” to 88010.

    Call or text us now for help with your potential claim

    Road Traffic Accident stats for Southend-on-Sea

    All Casualties531493495604508
    Slightly Injured466432438522436
    Seriously Injured6359558070


    Date Published: 27th August 2015

    Author: Emma Matthews

    Category: Legal Services

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Southend-on-Sea

    Accident Advice Helpline: Southend-on-Sea

    Location We Serve:
    United Kingdom (UK)

    Contact Us

    Phone: 0800 689 0500

    Monday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Tuesday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Wednesday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Thursday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Friday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Saturday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Sunday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.