How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in South Norwood

    Personal Injury Solicitors in South Norwood

    If you live in South Norwood and have been injured in an accident, perhaps you are looking for a solicitor in South Norwood to help you with a compensation claim. Depending on the type of accident you were injured in you may, or may not, be able to find an appropriate one to help you. If you have so far drawn a blank in your search for a solicitor in South Norwood, why not contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for advice from the claims’ experts?

    Why look for a solicitor in South Norwood?

    You don’t actually need a local solicitor to help you with a personal injury compensation claim. All you have to do is phone or text us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out if you have a valid claim to make. The claim can usually be dealt with over the phone.

    Talk on the phone with one of our legal experts who, after you have explained how your accident happened, will be able to tell you if you are eligible to make a claim or not. If you do have a claim to file, you can start to file it while you are on the phone. However, you shouldn’t delay contacting us as there are limitation periods in which claims must be filed. We can tell you exactly how long is left for you to file your claim.

    What you must prove to file a claim

    You must be able to prove that your accident was not caused by any fault of yours. As well as this, it is necessary to prove that the accident was caused by another person and their negligence or recklessness. If you think that you could prove these points with help from us at Accident Advice Helpline, contact us now.

    You will also need to prove that you had immediate medical treatment after your accident. This can be done by submitting your medical records for inspection. These are also required so that the amount of compensation you might be awarded for your injuries can be calculated.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    It doesn’t matter about the time or day, you can always contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for help with your potential claim. Call from a landline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. Ring us on a mobile on 0333 500 0993. If your call can’t be answered by a member of staff, leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we can.

    If you would rather we called you to discuss your potential claim, send us the text message, “claim 365” to 88010.

    Why not call or text us now for more information about the claims’ process and your potential claim?

    Date Published: 28th August 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.