The Impact of an Accident
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we are all too aware of the impacts accidents have on people, their families and daily life, as well as on the plans and dreams people had for the future. Our specialist solicitor in Sidcup also knows how a serious accident can impact on someone, physically and emotionally.
This is because we are:
- A specialist law firm who, along with our solicitor in Sidcup, have helped thousands of people to claim compensation they are entitled to. On one hand, money will not take the pain away or perform miracles but what it can do is go a long way in helping you make necessary physical adaptations to your home and life so that you can live a more ‘comfortable’ life, rather than trying to make your injuries ‘fit’ your home, car etc.
- Experienced too. Coming into being at the turn of the 21st century, along with our expert solicitor in Sidcup, we have seen many changes within the field of compensation cases, Personal Injury Law and how victims of accidents are treated. We have stood steadfast in the face of change, especially where we think that the changes are to the detriment of victims, and not helping them.
- Passionate about what we do. Recognising the financial impact that an accident can have on you and your family, our solicitor in Sidcup will take on your case on a no win, no fee basis meaning no scrabbling around looking for loans or hand-outs to get your compensation case started.
- Professional and approachable. Working with people who are hurt – or grieving relatives or next of kin in some tragic circumstances – means we have developed an approach admired by many, and emulated by others; professional, sleek and efficient, along with our solicitor in Sidcup, we make sure your case is resolved quickly and successfully, without cutting corners. Accident Advice Helpline’s amazing advisers are also an expert and friendly port of call during your case; they will keep you up to date and answer and questions you have about what is happening and why.
- Always contactable. Not many people realise that we are here, at the end of a phone 24 hours a day every day of the week. This is how important we think and know your compensation case is to you; we understand that you have questions and concerns. We also know and appreciate that you need to know the answers, and know them quickly. You have been hurt enough, you need some straight answers.
- Not a sales company! We operate a very strict no obligation policy; calling us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone does not tie you in to making a claim. That decision is entirely yours.
Date Published: 20th April 2014
Author: David Brown