Accident Advice Helpline is your alternative to a solicitor in Renishaw, or anywhere else. As a national law firm, we can assist you wherever you are in the UK, if you have been injured in an accident that was not your own fault sometime in the last three years.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline rather than a solicitor in Renishaw
It does not really matter what place you are searching for a solicitor, to help with your claim, you will not find better than the services we provide.
With over 15 years experience behind us, we have been able to hone the processes to make them simple, fast and efficient. This is important to keep your claim experience as stress free as possible because you will have suffered more than enough trauma just because you have been in an accident.
Our solicitor’s fight tirelessly to get the compensation you deserve, not just for your pain and suffering. If your claim is successful you can also recoup any costs and losses associated with the accident, such things as:
- Travelling expenses to and from medical appointments. Your injury could mean that you cannot drive, and you might have to use taxi’s, or pay the petrol and parking fees for a friend or family member to take you.
- Medical expenses like prescription charges, medical aids, or maybe treatments that are not available on the NHS.
- Childcare if you need help to look after your children, maybe someone to do the school runs for you.
- Care costs if you cannot do the everyday tasks we all take for granted. Even something like whiplash can make it very difficult to take a shower or have a bath unaided.
- If you lose the use of your legs in an accident, your home may no longer be suitable. It may have to be adapted for a wheelchair, or you may have to move home altogether.
These are just a sample of the extra expenses an accident can cause, but there is also a loss of income to consider. If your salary is reduced because you need time off work, or you are not able to return to work at all, the loss of earning can be recouped as part of your claim.
You have to ask yourself whether solicitors without our experience, expertise and knowledge would be able to ensure that your claim includes everything it can, so that you get the maximum for your circumstances. This is just one of the reason to make us your first port of call if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault.
To find out more today about our no win no fee services and how we can help with your compensation claim, call 0800 689 0500 if you are using a landline, or 0333 500 0993 if you are using a mobile.
Date Published: 20th September 2015
Author: David Brown