How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in Preston Chorley

    Do you need a solicitor in Preston Chorley to help you make a personal injury compensation claim for an injury or injuries you sustained in an accident that you can prove was not your fault? We at Accident Advice Helpline can help you build a case to prove that someone else was responsible for the accident if that is indeed the case. Just contact us at Accident Advice Helpline and find out if you are eligible to make a claim.

    Don’t worry if you can’t find a solicitor in Preston Chorley

    If you can’t find a solicitor in Preston Chorley that has the experience and expertise you need to file your claim, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline and find out if you can make a claim for your injuries.

    You can speak to one of our expert advisers on the phone and after you have explained how you accident happened, he or she will tell you if you can claim. If you can, you can begin the claims’ process while you are on the phone, if you are ready to do so. We can work for you on a no win no fee basis, which is why we can start your claim immediately.

    How soon can I make my claim?

    For most accidents and the injuries resulting from them, you usually have three years from the date of the accident to file a claim. However, this is not always so. Find out from our advisers exactly how long you have before the limitation period for filing your claim has finished.

    When the time limit for making a claim is over, you can’t file a claim, unless you can prove that there had been exceptional circumstances that had prevented you from filing it within the legal time period. As you wouldn’t want to lose out on getting the compensation you deserve for your injuries, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

    You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline whenever you can. Our telephone lines are always open for your calls. We have a freephone number for you to use if you call us from a landline. This is 0800 689 0500. If you prefer to call us from a mobile, the number to ring is 0333 500 0993. Call us at any time for expert legal advice.

    If, when you ring, there is no one to take your call, leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we are able.

    If you send us the text message, “claim 365” to 88010, we will be able to call you and discuss your potential claim with you.

    For professional help and expert legal advice about your potential claim, why not call us at Accident Advice Helpline now?

    Date Published: 24th August 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.