How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in Polperro

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Polperro

    If you’ve been involved in an accident and you suspect that you might be able to make a claim for compensation, you may be very eager to get in touch with a solicitor in Polperro and get things moving as soon as you can. It’s sensible to move with momentum, but it is wise to take a step back for a second and consider the wider circumstances.

    What to do before working with a solicitor in Polperro

    There are certain things that you’ll need to do before you get started. Here, we tell you what you need to know.

    Think about any evidence you might have to help your solicitor in Polperro

    When you work with a solicitor in Polperro, you’ll be asked about any evidence that you might have. This is nothing for you to worry about. It simply allows your legal professional to build up a picture of the circumstances surrounding your accident. It makes sense to get organised with your evidence as soon as you can.

    Think about what you might have access to. This could include photographs that were taken at the scene, eyewitness accounts, copies of any medications that you were prescribed by your doctor, and so on.

    Engage with necessary medical help

    You can’t be expected to focus on making a claim if you have injuries and ailments that have not been treated. Don’t leave anything to chance when it comes to your health. If you haven’t yet seen a medical professional, you need to do this as soon as possible. Make an appointment with your usual GP, or visit an accident and emergency department.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You will be given plenty of practical advice for getting back on your feet. As long as you follow the guidance you are given, you should experience no significant problems. Many people find that seeing a doctor also allows them to relax a little, and start to look towards the future.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    Perhaps you’re uncertain about finding a law firm that you will be able to work with. There are many out there for you to choose from, but you will of course want to make sure that you choose the best. This is why you should pick Accident Advice Helpline. We’re endorsed by consumer rights champion Dame Esther Rantzen, and we’ve got a reputation for real excellence in the field of personal injury claims.

    Simply pick up the phone and call now on 0800 689 0500 if you’re ringing from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re ringing from a mobile. Prefer to get started online? That’s not a problem. Try our 30-second test right away.

    Date Published: 17th October 2015

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.