Industrial disease compensation claim
If you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease then our Accident Advice Helpline solicitor in Hexworthy can help you make a claim for compensation against whoever you believe may be responsible for your condition.
An industrial disease is the name given to a wide range of diseases, conditions, illnesses and injuries that occur as a result of exposure to either dangerous substances or practices over a period of time.
Types of industrial disease
When people tend to think of industrial diseases they often assume these only relate to conditions that can be contracted through manual labour or within an industrialised environment. While these do make up a large number of the claims that our solicitor in Hexworthy works on, they are not the only type of claims we can assist with at Accident Advice Helpline.
We can also help with:
- Asbestosis claims – A lung disease caused by the inhalation of asbestos fibres.
- Mesothelioma – An exceptionally rare (and often terminal) lung cancer caused by exposure to asbestos.
- Silicosis – A lung disease caused by the inhalation of silica dust.
- RSI – Also known as repetitive strain injury causing a variety of injuries over a prolonged period of time doing the same motion or range of actions.
- Industrial deafness – This can also include hearing loss and conditions such as tinnitus.
- Vibration white finger – A condition often caused as a result of exposure to vibrating machinery or equipment such as pneumatic drills.
- Asthma – Usually caused as a result of exposure to dust particles or certain chemicals.
- Occupational stress – A psychiatric condition caused by the presence of too much stress within the work place and an unsuitable coping mechanism.
Speak to a solicitor in Hexworthy
If you think you might be suffering from an industrial disease then a solicitor in Hexworthy may be able to help you make a claim.
You can speak to an Accident Advice Helpline solicitor in Hexworthy directly on our free phone helpline or you can take our 30 second test. Either way we can tell you almost immediately whether or not you are eligible to make a claim and we can give you free, no obligation advice to help you decide whether or not you would like to proceed with a claim.
Once you are ready to proceed our solicitor in Hexworthy will then help you with every aspect of your case. We will be able to handle most cases over the phone or through the completion of paperwork we will send directly to you. This means that except for in exceptionally complicated and hotly disputed cases we will be able to handle all aspects without you having to attend court.
We will also work with you on a no win, no fee* basis which means you will not have to pay for our legal service if we are unable to win you compensation. We will do all we can to help make sure that you win the compensation and justice that you deserve.