How to choose the right solicitor for Grantown on Spey
There is a bewildering array of firms on the marketplace, all of whom claim to be the best to help you make a personal injury claim after an accident that wasn’t your fault. It can be difficult to know where to start. But looking for a couple of basic things may help: you need a firm with experience and a good track record; and a firm that can help you claim affordably, with less financial risk. One such firm is Accident Advice Helpline. We can give your claim a strong chance of success with the right solicitor for Grantown on Spey. Read on to find out more.
Our experience and track record
We have been established in the personal injury field since 2000. We are specialists at finding claimants the right legal representation when seeking compensation from the parties that caused their injuries. Each year, we win around £30 million in damages for our clients. And each solicitor for Grantown on Spey and elsewhere who works for us is a specialist in their field.
Our services are designed to be professional and efficient. This is something that Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, has recognised by agreeing to become our patron. And you can see various testimonials on our website and other independent sources on the internet from previous clients who recommend our services.
Claim affordably and with less risk with Accident Advice Helpline
Because we believe that everyone is entitled to justice, regardless of their financial circumstances, we do all we can to make claiming affordable. For example:
- Call, text or use the 30 second test on our website to get free, no obligation legal advice on your right to claim. It won’t take long and will cost you nothing to find out whether you have a good chance of claiming compensation for your injuries and how much you could be eligible to receive.
- Set a claim in motion with us, and we won’t charge you a penny to start your case. You could even get the ball rolling today.
- Benefit from a ‘no win, no fee*’ solicitor for Grantown on Spey to ensure that if you lose your case (and we’ll do everything we can to make sure that doesn’t happen), you will not pay a bill for legal services.
Come to us for expert, affordable advice
If you’re interested in finding out more about how Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim with a solicitor for Grantown on Spey, why not get in touch today? Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can contact us whenever it suits you:Open Claim Calculator
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website