Finding the right solicitor for Glenrothes
Choose your solicitor for Glenrothes accident claims with care if you are intending to make a claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault. While in theory, any solicitor could handle your claim, you’ll find that with the right experience on your side, you will not only stand a better chance of success. You will also ensure that you receive the right amount in compensation to help with your recovery and repay you for the costs of your accident.
And that’s why you should opt for a specialist firm like Accident Advice Helpline. With well over a dozen years of experience in claiming compensation for our clients, we can make certain that you receive the right legal representation. All our solicitors are specialists in the personal injury field of law. Every year, we win around £30 million in compensation for our clients. And our services are professional and efficient, which means that we can remove a lot of the time, worry and stress you need to devote to your claim
How to get in touch with us to find out if you’re eligible to apply
The legal framework surrounding personal injury law can be complex and it’s not always easy to determine whether it’s worth making a claim. We can tell you in minutes. Contact us – by phone, text or by using the compensation calculator on our website – and we’ll give you a free, no obligation assessment of your claim.
The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
You don’t have to take things further if you decide not to. But if you know you stand a good chance of success, why not see what our solicitor for Glenrothes could achieve for you?
Won’t it be expensive to make a claim, though?
Not necessarily with Accident Advice Helpline. As well as free legal advice:
- We do not impose any upfront charge for getting your claim started; and
- Your solicitor for Glenrothes will represent you on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. If you lose your case, you won’t pay for the legal services you have received.
You could, though, win your case. And if you are successful, you can expect to receive an amount of compensation that:
- Covers the pain and suffering you have experienced because of your injuries; and
- Repays some of the costs you have had while you have been ill, from loss of earnings to prescription charges.
Find out if you would be eligible to make a claim with a specialist solicitor for Glenrothes today. It really could be worth your while.