How a solicitor for Glastonbury can help you after an accident
Most people only have one chance at making a personal injury claim after an accident that wasn’t their fault. Give your claim the best chance of success with a solicitor for Glastonbury who has experience in personal injury law and in your particular accident type. Come to Accident Advice Helpline.
Our experience covers well over a decade of making claims for victims of non-fault accidents who have suffered injuries which happened within the last three years and required medical treatment for their wounds; and were caused by someone else’s careless, negligence or criminal act. Each solicitor for Glastonbury and elsewhere is a specialist in personal injury law and will have specific experience in one or more accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and many others too.
Our services are professional and efficient, as confirmed by Esther Rantzen, consumer champion. She represents us as our patron. Our successes include winning around £30 million annually in compensation on behalf of our clients, and you can see some examples of how we have helped individuals after accidents of many types elsewhere on our website.
If you think your accident qualifies for compensation…
- Discuss your claim with no obligation and in confidence by ringing our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test
We only need a few details to assess your accident and give you an honest opinion on whether you are likely to be able to claim successfully. With an indication of the level of compensation you could expect to receive, you will be well-equipped to make an informed decision about whether to proceed.
If you choose to do so, you can rest assured that:
- We will not ask you for any upfront sum of money to take your claim forward; and
- We will appoint you an experienced and specialist solicitor for Glastonbury to represent you expertly to all parties involved, including insurance companies, the police, medical professionals and, if necessary, the courts. However, you may be able to secure compensation without having to resort to attending court. Very often, our expertise allows us to negotiate claims and compensation by phone and through correspondence.
It’s true that not all claims are successful. Despite our expertise, sometimes, for reasons beyond our control, cases fail. There is no need to worry, though, about the prospects of paying large legal fees in this event. Your solicitor for Glastonbury will represent you on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis.
You have nothing to lose by enquiring whether your accident qualifies you for compensation. Why not call us today?