How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor from Corfe Castle

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Corfe Castle

    If you have been thrown off your bicycle due to a pothole in the road, you may need the services of a solicitor from Corfe Castle. It does not matter whether you use your bicycle for practical purposes such as shopping, for keeping fit or simply for pleasure, you expect to be able to cycle along the roads in safety. The problem is that more and more potholes seem to be emerging and sometimes you have no other option but to cycle through them.

    For instance, some potholes are just around a blind bend and cannot be seen until you have hit them. The point here is that councils are supposed to keep their roads in a state of decent repair. This means that if you are hurt because your bicycle hit a pothole, you may be able to claim compensation for it.

    Claiming compensation means providing evidence that you have been in an accident caused by a third party being negligent. If at all possible, if you have had an accident because of a pothole, you need to take a photograph of it and measure its length, width and depth.

    Make sure that your measurements are accurate because they will be checked at a later stage. You also need to take photographs of the area around it so that you know the exact pothole that caused the problem. This will also highlight if the pothole is in a potential danger spot such as not near street lighting. Once you have done that, you should make the council aware of your accident.

    Do you need a solicitor from Corfe Castle

    After you have had a medical examination, you should telephone Accident Advice Helpline to get advice from experts in personal injury compensation. A friendly professional advisor will help you through a 30 second test to determine if you qualify for a claim. The test will also give you an approximate amount of what your claim could be worth.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If finances are foremost in your mind because your accident has prevented you from going to work then you will be pleased to know that you do not have to pay out to get a claim started. This is because all our lawyers operate on a no win no fee* basis. Even if the claim does not prove successful, you will not be left with a large legal bill.

    No obligation

    Making this enquiry will not put you in a position of obligation so if you wish to find out if you qualify for the services of a solicitor from Corfe Castle, you should ring Accident Advice Helpline now. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 4th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.