How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor from Corby

    If your scalp has been burned while having your hair washed at the hairdressers then you may need a solicitor from Corby. Getting your hair styled is normally a treat to look forward to. Indeed you put a great deal of trust, often in strangers, when you allow hairdressers to wash, cut or colour your hair. In return for this good faith, Health and Safety regulations have to be followed.

    Salons are supposed to ensure that all their equipment is safe and well maintained. It also means that staff are expected to take steps to make sure that clients are not injured. When you have your hair washed, the person who is doing it is supposed to test the heat of the water before applying it to your scalp. The salon should also have a regulator on the water supply to make sure that it does not reach scalding level. If this has not been applied and you are injured, you may be able to claim compensation for your pain and suffering.

    It is important that you record your injury in the salon accident book. You should also try to get witness statements from other clients who are having their hair done. This will provide evidence at a later stage. Obviously, you need to be medically examined too. Make sure that when you have been seen that you keep a diary entry of where you went, the date of your appointment and who you saw. This will act as further evidence when your claim is being assessed.

    Could a solicitor from Corby help you to win compensation

    Although you may have gathered evidence about your accident yourself, if you wish to obtain the maximum level of compensation that your injuries warrant, you need the help of experts. This is why you should telephone Accident Advice Helpline. We are a law firm that specialises in personal injury compensation and we also offer a customer service that is both friendly and professional.

    A 30 second test will establish whether you qualify for a claim and at the same time it will also provide an estimate of what your claim could be worth. As all our lawyers operate on a no win no fee basis, you will not have to find funds to get your claim going. In the event that it did not come to fruition, you would not be sent a large legal invoice.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Find out more

    Basically, if your accident happened within the past three years, you should find out if you need a solicitor from Corby. Simply pick up the telephone and ring Accident Advice Helpline now. The number is 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.

    Date Published: 4th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.