A professional, efficient service from a solicitor for Dorrington
If you wish to bring a compensation claim after an accident that wasn’t your fault, you want the right experience on your side. That way, you’ll reduce the stress and risk you may have to face. You need a specialist personal injury firm with the right resources and track record of claiming. Come to Accident Advice Helpline. We have been handling claims after a range of accidents for our clients since 2000. We’re one of the country’s largest law firms. So we are confident we can find you a competent solicitor for Dorrington to handle your claim professionally and efficiently.
We also aim to make claiming what you are entitled to accessible and affordable. If you’ve had an accident over the last three years that was caused by another party’s carelessness or negligence; and you suffered injuries requiring medical treatment, we’ll give you:
- Free legal advice about your claim, including an assessment of the chances of your case’s success and an estimate of the amount of compensation you could be entitled to;
- The opportunity to start a claim off with no upfront fee; and
- A ‘no win, no fee’ solicitor for Dorrington to act for you expertly. This minimises the financial risk, because if your case is ultimately unsuccessful, you will not have to pay legal fees for our services.
We have experience in a wide range of common and not so common accident types. This includes:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and more besides.
It’s free to get in touch
Our helpline will give you advice on your claim any time you need it. You can also reach us by text or by completing the popular compensation calculator on our website:
- Our helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
- Try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010
Within minutes, you’ll have an idea of whether it is worth your while bringing a personal injury claim against the party responsible. You’ll also be given a ballpark figure of the amount of compensation a solicitor for Dorrington can claim on your behalf. This will be based on the severity of your injuries, how they have adversely affected your life and how long it’s expected that you’ll take to recover from them.
If you choose to bring a claim with Accident Advice Helpline, you may even find that you don’t have to attend court – many of the claims we act in are settled by phone.
Why not get in touch today to see whether our professional, efficient service could help you claim compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault? It costs nothing to enquire whether a specialist solicitor for Dorrington could act for you.
Date Published: 12th April 2017
Author: Jan Newell