Claim what you deserve with a solicitor in Dorking
When you’re looking for a solicitor in Dorking to handle a personal injury claim after an accident that wasn’t your fault, you should really try to find one with the right experience and knowledge of personal injury law. This will give your case the best chances of success. Their skill will also ensure that you face less stress and worry, because they will be able to handle a lot of the legal detail on your behalf. We’d advise you to come to Accident Advice Helpline.
We are a specialist personal injury firm. Established in 2000, our primary aim is to help the victims of non-fault accidents to secure the right legal representation when bringing a claim against the parties that caused their injuries. Just some of the benefits we offer you are:
- Free legal advice from the very outset about whether a solicitor in Dorking could help you claim for compensation. We’ll evaluate the details you give us about your accident to offer you a no obligation opinion about the chances of your claim’s success and how much you might be eligible to receive.
- No upfront charges involved when getting your claim started with us.
- A dedicated, experienced solicitor in Dorking to act on your behalf. Additionally, your solicitor will proceed with your claim on a no win, no fee basis. This ensures that if you should lose your claim for compensation, you will not have the added disappointment of having to pay legal fees for his or her services.
Our expertise covers a wide range of accident types. These include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries caused by faulty products
And others besides.
If you’ve suffered injuries requiring medical treatment in the last three years; and you think someone else was to blame because they were careless or negligent, why not get in touch today? The timescales for claiming are very strict. Even though three years may seem like a long time, you will benefit from legal advice sooner rather than later.
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Find out whether you deserve compensation for your injuries, and whether a solicitor in Dorking could help you access the justice you’re entitled to. It takes just minutes to assess your accident and will cost you nothing.
Date Published: 7th May 2014
Author: David Brown