Why you could benefit from an experienced solicitor for Ditchling
Recovering from your injuries is not the only difficulty you will face after an accident that wasn’t your fault. You will also have to cope with financial losses, such as loss of earnings, the costs of some aspects of your treatment such as prescriptions and any money you may need to pay out for help around the home or childcare, for instance. Fortunately, an experienced solicitor for Ditchling could assist with this by making a strong case on your behalf for compensation from the party responsible for your injuries. Accident Advice Helpline can find you the right legal representation to bring a claim.
We were established in 2000 with precisely that aim. As one of the largest legal firms in the country, we operate across the UK. We’ll ensure that if you need a solicitor for Ditchling accidents, we find you the best one for your particular case. All you need to do is take the first step by getting in touch:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test
First, we’ll establish whether you have a right to claim. We’ll need a little information about your accident:
- When did it happen? Usually, it must have been within the last three years. Sometimes, a different timescale can apply. We’ll advise if this is the case in your situation.
- What injuries did you sustain? You must have had to receive treatment from a medical professional for your injuries. This information will also help us give you a guideline figure of the amount of compensation you could be entitled to.
- Who was responsible? Someone else must have caused the accident to happen. It doesn’t matter whether they were negligent, committed a criminal act or were simply careless. If they should have prevented it but didn’t, you may have grounds to claim.
If you meet these criteria, we’ll then ask if you want to proceed and make a claim. There’s no obligation. But if you have any reservations, we can talk you through them and hopefully set your mind at rest.
You may, for example, be worried about the cost of claiming. There’s no need. We don’t charge you any money upfront either for appointing a solicitor for Ditchling or for getting your claim started. And your solicitor will conduct your case on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. This ensures that you don’t pay legal fees if your case is unsuccessful.
You may be worried about going to court. This may not even happen in your case, though. Many claims we handle can be settled by phone.
Find out if you can get the help you need to bring a claim today. You could make recovery from your injuries much more comfortable with the help of a solicitor for Ditchling.
Date Published: 20th April 2014
Author: David Brown