You could need a specialist solicitor for Didsbury after an accident
If you have been involved in an accident and received injuries, then you may have a legal right to compensation if someone else caused that accident to happen. But claiming compensation may sound like a daunting and unwelcome prospect. At Accident Advice Helpline, we will do what we can to make sure that the process is as worry-free and risk-free as possible. We can give you free legal advice on your claim to enable you to decide whether it’s worth going ahead. We’ll tell you how much you could be eligible to claim. And if you choose to, we’ll appoint a specialist solicitor for Didsbury to act on your behalf.
Get in touch for a no obligation, free assessment of your accident
Call, text or complete the easy 30 second test to see whether you could have a right to claim damages for your injuries. It’s free to enquire and you don’t have to proceed with a case if you don’t want to:
- Call our helpline any time on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website,
The helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can get in touch whenever is convenient for you. Our advisers are sympathetic, friendly and will answer all your queries. All we need are a few particulars about the accident you have been involved in to determine whether a solicitor for Didsbury could make a strong case for you. The usual circumstances are that:
- The accident happened within the last three years;
- It was caused by someone else being careless, negligent or committing a criminal act; and
- You suffered injuries that meant you had to seek treatment from a medical professional – at the hospital or from your GP, for example.
Accidents can cause all kinds of unwanted effects, such as time off work, additional costs you hadn’t predicted and so on. So your solicitor for Didsbury, if you decide to proceed, will aim to claim the maximum in damages you are entitled to. This may include:
- A sum of money to compensate for the injuries themselves;
- Repayment of loss of earnings; and
- Reimbursement of some of the costs of your accident, such as prescription charges, travel costs, childcare and help around the home.
And your solicitor for Didsbury will argue your case on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis. This means that if you don’t succeed in your claim, you won’t have to pay their legal fees.
So it really could be advantageous to consider whether you’re legally entitled to a sum of money from the party responsible for causing your injuries. It may make life more comfortable while you recover from the accident. Why not call us today to find out more?
Date Published: 20th April 2014
Author: David Brown