When you’ve had an accident and someone else was to blame, it can leave you feeling vulnerable and uncertain about your rights. Accident Advice Helpline is a legal firm that will help you sort through the circumstances surrounding your accident and give you an honest opinion as to whether you could claim compensation for your injuries. We’ll give you this legal advice for free. We’ll appoint you the right solicitor for Didsbury Village if you want to make a claim. And we’ll do our best to make the process as stress-free as possible for you.
When you could make a claim with a solicitor for Didsbury Village
It’s not always easy to determine whether you have a right to claim. Personal injury law can be difficult. In general terms, you could make a case if:
- Your accident was someone else’s fault. They caused it to happen through being negligent, careless or committing a criminal act.
- You sustained injuries that meant you had to have medical treatment; and
- The accident happened within the legal timeframe for claiming. In the majority of cases, this is three years. Some accidents have different criteria, though.
Get in touch with us and we’ll advise you on whether you have a good reason for claiming damages.
Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Our professional, friendly advisers will talk you through the various scenarios. They’ll tell you what your chances of claiming successfully are and how much in principle you could receive in compensation. Our helpline is open round the clock, seven days a week.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or why not try the 30 second test on our website for a fast, free answer?
Armed with this information, you will be able to make an informed decision about whether it is worth you proceeding with a claim. It may help to know, though, that:
- Accident Advice Helpline will not charge you any upfront fee for getting your claim started; and
- The solicitor for Didsbury Village we appoint for you if you make a claim will act on your behalf on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. The benefit of this to you is that you will not pay an expensive legal bill if your case does not succeed.
What can my solicitor for Didsbury Village claim on my behalf?
The law’s intention in awarding compensation is to restore your life as far as possible to the way it was before your accident happened. Your solicitor for Didsbury Village will therefore calculate the effects your injuries have had on your life. They will take into account your prospects for a full recovery. And they will also look at the amount of out-of-pocket expenses you have had as a result of your accident. You will normally receive a sum that compensates you for your injuries, helps with your recovery and repays some of the costs of your accident.
Call today for detailed, free advice.
Date Published: 20th April 2014
Author: David Brown