If you’ve had a recent accident, a solicitor for Dennistown could help you claim
If you have suffered injuries in an accident in Dennistown over the last three years and think someone else was to blame, a solicitor for Dennistown could help you put together a claim for compensation. As long as your injuries required medical attention and were caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence, you may have grounds to make a case. Accident Advice Helpline can help you.
When legal aid was withdrawn for personal injury claims in the late 1990s, we realised that this meant many people would be discouraged from seeking justice for their injuries purely on financial grounds. So we were established to help the victims of non-fault accidents find the right legal representation affordably. That’s why we offer:
- Free legal advice from the outset about your claim. Tell us about your accident and we’ll tell you honestly if we think you have a good case. We’ll also let you know how much you could receive in compensation.
- Unlike some firms, we will not charge you an upfront fee to start your claim off. We’ll also appoint you a ‘no win, no fee*’ solicitor for Dennistown to handle your case. This ensures that if your claim is unsuccessful, you are not required to pay our legal fees.
All our solicitors are experienced in personal injury law, so we can put together a strong case for you. We’ll aim to claim the maximum in compensation you’re entitled to for your injuries. Exact amounts vary from case to case, but you will usually receive a sum in line with the severity of your injuries and the prognosis for your recovery. This might include:
- Compensation for the injuries themselves;
- Repayment of loss of earnings; and
- Reimbursement of costs related to your accident, such as prescription charges, home help, travel fares and childcare, if you have needed them while you are ill.
And because of our experience and our professional, efficient services, the majority of claims we deal with do not end up in court. Our solicitor for Dennistown is often able to handle cases by phone and through correspondence.
In the majority of cases, claimants only have three years from the date of their accident to make a valid claim. So it’s worth finding out what your legal rights are as soon as possible. To find out if you could have grounds to claim for compensation after an accident caused by another party, it’s worth getting in touch with us today.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on
Our helpline is open 24/7, so there’s always someone here to talk you through the claims process and set your mind at rest about any worries you may have. Call us today to find out if our solicitor for Dennistown could help you claim.