How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in Cranbrook

    We send our children to school each day expecting them to be safe from harm, but this is not always the case. Accidents happen in carparks, in classrooms, on sports pitches and sometimes when they are are a school trip. The teachers and the rest of the staff have a responsibility to make sure your child is safe while they are at school, and if they fail to do this and your child is injured as a result, you may be able to claim compensation on their behalf.

    Should your child experience an accident on school premises, you are entitled to compensation for the injuries sustained by your child. Therefore you should contact a solicitor in Cranbrook as soon as you can to obtain help with filing your claim.

    Getting the help you need from a solicitor in Cranbrook

    When it comes to school accidents, several seemingly innocent things could harm your child.  It could be that they are injured because of faulty chairs, and perhaps one collapses beneath them. They could be hurt in a chemistry lab, particularly if they are not properly supervised. There are hundreds of ways your child could be hurt at school, some of the accidents causing very nasty injuries.These accidents could have long-term effects or they could only affect them for a short time. Either way, they can cause a lot of pain and suffering for your child.

    If you do not make a claim for your child at the time of the accident, they have three years from their 18th birthday to pursue compensation.

    How to contact a solicitor in Cranbrook

    You need the services of a solicitor in Cranbrook who is aware of the laws surrounding the case as this will likely increase your chances of getting compensation for your child’s injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    All you need to do is to call Accident Advice Helpline and we will be your solicitor, no matter where you are located. You can call us from your landline on 0800 689 0500 and ask for assistance in your case. Or you can call from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    You can chat to our friendly advisors, for all the help and support you need, without putting yourself under any obligation, or pressure, to make a claim. Our offices are open all day throughout the week, so you can contact us whenever you feel the need to do so. You could also browse through our website if you are interested in gathering more information about personal; injury claims.

    Date Published: 18th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.