Solicitor in Coventry


If you were injured an accident on university property through no fault of your own, you are entitled to compensation. You should call a solicitor in Coventry as soon as you can, as they will help you to prepare and establish your case against the people at fault.

How to contact a solicitor in Coventry

It may be difficult to prove that a university is at fault, because they are usually in a much stronger position financially. This is why you need the aid of a competent solicitor who has the expertise and experience required to fight your case effectively and efficiently.

Contact Accident Advice Helpline via your landline on 0800 689 0500 to acquire a solicitor in Coventry. You can call us whenever you need assistance, since our services are available to all every day of the week and throughout the day.

If you prefer, you can instead browse through our website, where you can also read through testimonials from previous clients to get an idea of our success rate.

We also have a 30-second test which, after having answered three easy questions, will provide you with an estimation of how much compensation you may receive if you do go on to win your personal injury claim.

Getting the help you need from a solicitor in Coventry

A university accident could be caused by anything, even something as innocent as a slip or a fall, or perhaps more serious matters such as dangerous chemicals in a laboratory within the science departments.

  • You may be an employee at the university who has sustained injuries from unlabelled or improper chemical containers. You might have burned yourself with these chemicals while cleaning up the lab, or you might have inhaled dangerous fumes if they were improperly stored.
  • You might have slipped on a wet staircase and consequentially have suffered a broken foot or broken wrist, or even something much worse.
  • The food served at the cafes within the building might have been cooked improperly, or the cookery insufficiently cleaned. You might have suffered food poisoning because of any of these situations. This poisoning could only last for a day or two, but sometimes it might linger in your body for much longer.

Regardless of the seriousness of the accident or what type of injury you received, you are entitled to compensation for your suffering. Your solicitor in Coventry will help you to find the grounds upon which to establish your case and win your compensation.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )