How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in County Durham

    If you have suffered because of medical negligence while at the local hospital, you are entitled to compensation. Contact a solicitor in County Durham as soon as you can, so they can help you establish your personal injury claim.

    How your solicitor in County Durham could help you

    You may be suffering from only a minor injury, which, because of medical negligence, could develop into something more serious or even life threatening.

    • You might have gone into the hospital with a wound and were given penicillin, which you may be allergic to. Such allergic reactions could be fatal and might eventually lead to death.
    • Your doctor might have misdiagnosed a disease or condition that you were suffering from. In this case, because of the doctor’s negligence, your condition could go from bad to worse. Sometimes the damage caused could be irreversible.
    • You may have undergone surgery with an improper amount of anaesthesia. This situation would have been severely uncomfortable and in some cases dangerous. Or your doctor might have recommended a surgery you might not really need. Not only are these procedures extremely dangerous, you insurance might not be enough to cover all the costs of the surgery.

    How to contact a Solicitor in County Durham

    Medical negligence cases require you to fight against a well established and financially stable hospital that will most likely be able to hire the best legal team. This is why you need the assistance of a solicitor who is familiar with the laws of your situation concerning medical negligence, who has dealt with similar cases in the past.

    You can acquire a solicitor in County Durham just like this through Accident Advice Helpline. They are a law firm who has been in business for over 14 years, and only have the best team of solicitors.

    They can be contacted by dialling their free to call phone number, which is 0800 689 0500. You can call at any time because their services are available all day and night throughout the week.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you desire more information but would not like to speak to the advisers, you can browse their website.

    Your doctor owes you a duty of care. If this is breached, he or she is liable for any damages and will have to compensate you for your losses. Your solicitor in County Durham will assist you in establishing your case against your doctor to make sure that you receive the compensation, which you deserve.

    Date Published: 18th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.