Suffered a road traffic injury? Then you need an Accident Advice Helpline solicitor for Coldra Woods
Are you trying to find a solicitor for Coldra Woods? Statistics reveal that there are approximately ten million road accidents every single year. A lot of these accidents result in innocent people being hurt. It does not matter whether you were the driver, the passenger, or a pedestrian. If you have suffered a road traffic injury that was not your fault, you may be eligible to make a compensation claim.
All you need is an Accident Advice Helpline solicitor for Coldra Woods to do all of the hard work for you.
The different types of road traffic accident claim
There are many different types of road traffic accident claims. The main ones are explained below…
- Car crash claims: A car crash can be extremely distressing and can result in a whole host of injuries. A car crash claim covers them all.
- Car accident claims: This covers all car accidents for drivers, passengers and pedestrians.
- Driver injury claims: If you are a driver and were involved in a crash that was not your fault, you may be eligible to make a claim.
- Passenger injury compensation: Have you been hurt whilst travelling as a passenger? If so, you can make a claim. It does not matter whether you were travelling by car, bus, train, aeroplane, bike, or boat.
- Uninsured driver’s compensation: Accidents caused by uninsured drivers are a serious matter. Not only can you make a compensation claim, but you should also report the incident to the police.
- Untraced driver’s compensation: Untraced driver’s claims can be more difficult. You will need to make sure you collect as much information as possible.
- Motorbike accident claims: If you have suffered an injury because of someone riding a motorbike you will be able to make a claim.
- Bicycle injury compensation: Have you fallen off your bike due to poor road surfaces? Perhaps another vehicle caused you to be knocked off your bike? If you weren’t at fault for your injury, make a claim!
Travel accident compensation – Last but not least, no matter where you are injured, you are entitled to compensation from a travel accident. It is the company in question’s responsibility for their passengers.
Accident Advice Helpline
Have you suffered any injury similar to the ones that have been mentioned?
Perhaps, instead, you suffered a different type of road traffic injury and are wondering whether you can get compensation.
Call us and speak to one of our experienced advisers. They will answer all of your questions and explain the process to you. If you want to proceed with your case you will then be matched to a no-win, no-fee solicitor for Coldra Woods. Bear in mind that your solicitor will not be from Coldra Woods. That’s not necessary because our solicitors can settle more than ninety percent of claims favourably over the phone. We rarely ask claimants to attend court.
By using a no-win, no-fee solicitor for Coldra Woods, you can ensure that you do not suffer financially if your case is not a success. This means that by working with us, all risk is eliminated!
For expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline. Call 0333 500 0993 if you would rather contact us from a mobile.