How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in Cobham

    Cobham is a small village in Southern England which is home to several primary and secondary schools. The village is also home to St. Andrew’s Church, which is one of the oldest churches in the region. The village itself is believed to have existed since the Iron Age.

    Should your child be the victim of child abuse on school premises, you are entitled to monetary compensation. Therefore you should call a solicitor in Cobham who will help you get the compensation you deserve for any injury sustained by your child.

    How to contact a solicitor in Cobham

    A case involving child abuse can be an extremely sensitive one, which is why you need the assistance of a solicitor who will be able to empathize with your child and so be able to help them. A solicitor with experience and knowledge regarding child abuse will also be in a better position to help you and your child.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline at 0800 689 0500 via landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. Their services are available throughout the week and you can call them at any time you deem is necessary. Browse their website for more information and read the testimonials to get an idea regarding the kind of cases they have dealt with in the past. Many people, including the well respected Esther Rantzen, highly recommend AAH for its services.

    Getting the help you need from a Solicitor in Cobham

    Child abuse will negatively affect your child in many different areas of their life, not only just their physical health, but also their emotional health and psychological stability. If your child is a minor, they are even more susceptible to harm in these areas.

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Your child may have sustained facial injuries from an assault, in which case he might have to undergo cosmetic surgery to completely heal. Such operations are expensive and the NHS might not cover the surgery if it is seen as cosmetic.
    • If your child were abused at a very young age, he may have sustained serious personal injury in an attempt to save himself.
    • If the incident was a particularly violent one, your child may have suffered from several broken bones. These injuries take a lot of time to heal, but the psychological harm may never go away.

    In any such instances, you have the right to demand that your child be compensated for these injuries sustained by your innocent child. The compensation is important for you to pay off care bills but also for peace of mind. Your solicitor in Cobham will help you establish your case so that you are assured of success.

    Date Published: 6th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.